USA Insulation is not your typical new construction or attic-only insulation company. USA Insulation is the sole provider of USA Premium Foam® Insulation, which allows homeowners to make their residence more comfortable and significantly reduce energy consumption. We have insulated over 80,000 homes and boast an outstanding customer satisfaction rating.
USA Insulation Administrative Assistants and Phone Sales Specialists are the first point of contact for potential and existing customers. It’s essential the person in this position represents the company in a professional manner, while preserving USA Insulation’s customer-first philosophy.
We see this position as the hub of all that takes places within each department. Being responsible for helping schedule appointments, installations, and ensuring our customers are satisfied requires a commitment to great service. We often hear how rewarding this position can be since it works with all the departments and customers.
Open each section for more detail.
Reasons why others love this position
- Year-round employment
- Professional environment
- Training and coaching provided
- Powerful CRM system
- Lots of interaction with prospective customers, existing customers, staff, vendors, etc.
- Perfect for those who are organized and like structure
- Enjoys talking on the phone and coordinating appointments
- Advancement opportunities
The candidate for this position should…
- Feel comfortable making many daily outbound phone calls to prospects, past customers, and contacts collected from events
- Be able to determine if leads qualify for our services
- Schedule appointments for in-home sales consultants
- Have experience in handling various personalities, objections, and requests in a timely manner
- To assist in the overall assistance and maintenance of the office.
- To perform all administrative duties set forth in this Job Description to ensure the success of the USA Insulation Franchise.
Compensation and job satisfaction for our employees are critical elements to our USA Insulation family. These items will be discussed in great detail during your face to face interview with the owner.
- Ability to answer 5-line phone Take calls, messages and perform all related phone system tasks
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Set up and maintain varied office files of records, reports and correspondence required for reference and efficient operation of office; maintain logs and records of office activities; compile and summarize information for regular or special reports from a variety of sources
- Type letters, reports, e-correspondence and other related forms from rough draft, notes, recordings or corrected copy ensuring correctness in format, spelling and grammar as requested by supervisor
- Operate office equipment: PC, typewriter, copier, fax, printer, calculator, etc. and proficiently use software including all Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, electronic-mail and e-calendar programs such as Outlook
- Obtain referrals for Sales Reps Manage call-ins for and set appointments for Sales Representatives
- When calls come in for estimates, write all relevant information on “Lead Sheet” and indicate area and time on wipe-board
- Enter all Sales information on Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Enter and track all Lead information in Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- Send Customer Satisfaction surveys to all previous customers on a bi-weekly basis
- Send letters and Customer Surveys to previous customers
- Screen, sort and distribute mail and documents; determine which items to respond to independently or which to bring to supervisor’s attention based on content of communication and knowledge of office and programmatic activities
- Process outgoing mail and ship express packages as required
- Re-Order any supplies, parts, or materials at owner/operator’s request
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable via Quickbooks Payroll via Quickbooks, ADP or Paychex
- Follow all Policies and Procedures of USA Insulation while on duty
- Perform any and all other functions or tasks assigned by the department manager
- Reports directly to Owner/Operator
- Type 40-60 WPM
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to speak English
- Thorough knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of 5-Line Phone System
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook & Access
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years previous experience as a receptionist, Administrative Assistant, or Office Manager
- Commitment to Customer Service
Use Of Equipment:
Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
Light – Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
- Bending – Frequent
- Pushing – Occasional
- Hearing – Constant
- Reaching – Frequent
- Climbing – Occasional
- Keying – Constant
- Seeing – Constant
- Speaking – Constant
- Standing – Frequent
- Walking – Frequent
Definitions: Not Required: May be a routine part of the job, but the essential functions can be performed without this activity. Occasional: Activity is needed to perform the essential functions of the job at random intervals. Frequent: Activity is usual and customary part of the essential functions of the job. Constant: Activity is continually occurring and required to perform the essential functions of the job.
USA Insulation is always looking for good, qualified individuals to join our staff and help with the many homes we insulate.